- To explore the state of the art of animated notation from an interdisciplinary and multimedia perspective.
- To connect people from different fields interested in animated notation.
- To generate content that could be potentially exhibited or otherwise published.
- The specific topic of the symposium is the animated notation of music, seen from an interdisciplinary perspective: including music, music notation, graphic design, visual communication, art, sound visualization, human-computer interaction (HCI), computer science, pedagogy, etc.
- You can participate with artistic works (scores, performance videos, etc.) or scientific contributions (articles, video presentations).
- The symposium is held exclusively online, so you do not need to travel to participate and anyone can view the works and presentations on their own schedule.
- There is no entry fee for participation.
- The submissions will be reviewed and commented on by professionals in the field.
May 31, 2016 — Deadline for submissions
June 15 – July 31, 2016 — Submissions adjudicated by the Artistic Committee
October 2016 — Publication of the online presentation of the selected works