Rules and Regulations
Please read the following very carefully, submissions which do not follow the guidelines may be disqualified!
- There is no fee for submission or participation.
- There are no restrictions regarding age, gender, nationality, religion, stylistic tendency or culinary preferences.
- Up to five submissions (art work and/or scientific work) will be accepted from each person.
- All submissions must be sent using the online form found on the individual submission pages found under the “Participate” tab.
- A jury of international specialists in the field (members of our committees) will select the works that will be published in the final, online version of the symposium.
- Feedback on all selected submissions will be made in the form of constructive commentary compiled by the jury and will be published in the final, public version of the online symposium.
- The organizers have the right to exclude from the project any submission that does not fully meet the conditions stated on this page, or any submission that is incomplete.
- All decisions made by the organizers, committee and jury are final.
Declaration Concerning Legalities, Copyright and Mechanical Rights
By submitting a work through the online submission form of this website, you agree to the following:
- I certify that the submitted work is my original work, except where due reference is made to other authors.
- I certify that no copyrights have been violated in the submitted work.
- I agree that my submission (personal data and work) will be downloaded and stored for the purpose of this symposium.
- I agree that my submission(s), if selected, will be made publicly available through the online forum.
[ Submit an Artistic Work | Submit a Scientific Work ]